Issue transfering ANTOLD

Hi,
I tried on 23rd of june to transfer my tokens Aragon from MEWWALLET to Binance. I discovered that ANT upgraded, so I have ANTOLD and not ANT. My ANTOLD arrived on Binance, but they are stucked and I can’t get them because I don’t have all the confirmations to finalize the transfer (only 12/30). What can I do?
I give you the TxID : 0xda4e3a5ad676e83bb9ef8b94c782bce02ad1a2fc5f92af49613aa98d99512dda
And then is it possible to upgrade my ANTOLD from Binance or will I have to transfer them again elsewhere with possibly the same problem of confirmation?
Thank you.

Hi,
your oldANT token were transferred and arrived to the destination address (as showed on the transaction status “success” on block “15013683”).

For converting the old ANT to the new ANT, the token must be on a wallet (like metamask) not an exchange.

So you need to ask Binance to return your token on your wallet (the destination address is managed y them). Then when you have the token on your wallet:

• Go to the conversion portal here:
  • Choose your wallet from the list and proceed with the swap.

Please note that there are necessary a portion of Ether for paying the transaction fee.
In case of doubt, feel free to ask.
Regards, Carla

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.
I know that they arrived on binance. My problem is that after 12 days, I still don’t have all the confirmations, so the transfer is not completed and I can’t get my tokens. They don’t appear on my list of tokens on binance.

Best regards.

Eric ALESSANDRA

Hi,
don’t you see all the confirmation on Binance account? If yes, this is a Binance problem. On the blockchain the transaction seems completed with success and written on the block (14 days ago).
We haven’t the way move/restore tokens from/to your wallet and/or in a Binance wallet.
So the only think that I can suggest is to ask the Binance support and find with them the way to send your tokens back on your wallet. Then when you’ll have the tokens on the wallet you can proceed with the swap.
In case of doubts/questions feel free to ask here.
Regards, Carla

Hi, I’ve resolved the problem. Binance has suspended the deposit of ANTOLD.
Can we do the swap from MEWWALLET?

Hi,
if the tokens are on your wallet:

• Go to the conversion portal here:
  • Choose your wallet from the list and proceed with the swap.

If your wallet isn’t present on the wallet list you can use “wallet connect” option.
Please note that there are necessary a portion of Ether for paying the transaction fee.
Regards, Carla

I have the same problem. Did you send your old ant coins to Binance or Binance.us?? I have sent mine to Binance.US and they are telling me there is nothing they can do.

Hi @painter,
I’m so sorry that you had the same issue. Unfortunately, the tokens sent to the exchange are managed by them (they are their wallets). We, as Aragon, can’t do anything. The only suggestion that I have is to ask them to resent back the old ANT to your wallet (not to convert them). When you have your oldANT on your wallet, I can help you to convert through our portal.
Regards, Carla

I sent them to Binance Europe (I’m french). I insisted à lot telling they couldn’t block my assets like that, and finally they authorized the deposit. So I could retransfer them to a wallet to do the upgrade. All is ok now.

I sent the old ant coins (not realizing that they were OLD ant coins) to binance,us because on binance,us they showed that they supported ANT coins. I thought I had ANT coins and didn’t realize they turned into OLD coins. (in my opinion, this type of issue is one of the biggest issues that is preventing mass adoption of crypto/bitcoin).

I originally purchased ANT years ago, I would have never dreamed they would switch to OLD ANT. Anyway… Binance,us does not support OLD ANT coins. They are telling me that because they do not support OLD ANT, that they can not even see the coins I sent to my ANT address. Therefor, they can not send the coins back to me. So at this point in time I have lost 100% of my coins with no way to get them back. Binance,us did say that if they ever do support OLD ANT that they could possibly help find my coins then.

It’s exactly the same on Binance Europe. First, they told me the same thing, but after pushing and pushing, they finally find a way to confirm the deposit, so they can do it for you too.

Well I keep pushing and Binance.us, which has told me several times that they are TOTALLY separate from Binance and that they 100% do not support OLD ANT and that they can not do anything for me to get the coins. I guess I’m out of luck. They did mention that when/if they ever support OLD ANT that they could possibly help me then. I’m guessing that they will NEVER support some old coin like OLD ANT.

I think There’s a responsability somewhere. First of all, if à crypto changes his name, there must be an update on every wallet. Change of name or upgrades occures quitte often in the crypto world, but it’s the first time, I don’t see no difference anywhere. And no the crypto world is not for anyone yet except if you just buy bitcoin or ether. I don’t know binance.us, bit on binance Europe ANTOLD still exists. You can buy??? and withdraw, but you can’t sell and deposit.